Mein Blog ist umgezogen!

Falls du nicht automatisch weitergeleitet wirst, klicke hier!

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2015

Another Liebster Award Nomination

Thanks to my friend Nina alias German Blondy I got nominated again for the Liebster Award. This award was invented to introduce new blogs and to better connect between bloggers.

Hollywood sign as a symbol for Los Angeles and the connection between two bloggers.


Nina just started her own blog about fashion in which she underlines how important it is to be yourself and to dress what makes you feel good. She always adds a bit of her very own "German Blondy" style to her outfit. In her Liebster Award post she answers questions about the aim of her blog. I am very thankful that she nominated me for the Liebster Award, but as I was already nominated I won`t accept her award nomination. If you want to find out a little bit about myself and my blog you can check my answer post to the nomination of Peter Bellstedt (german post).

But back to Nina again. For me she is a very special person because we shared the best time of my live together. When you read some more posts of my blog you already found out that I fell in love with Los Angeles. We both did an internship there and Nina fall in love with her former boyfriend (now husband). After her studies she came to back to LA and married, started to work and became a fashion blogger. She is a courageous person as she packed all her things and moved thousand miles away from her hometown and family.

Please give her some love and check her blog. Her outfits are amazing and not really expensive and you also see some nice spots of Los Angeles. If you want to travel to this awesome city or want to find out more about it, I recommend my LA series. Here I share my experiences and give you some advice where to go and what to do.

If you have any special question about LA or the others cities I traveled to, don`t hesitate to tell me in a comment.

Yours,
Anna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen