Mein Blog ist umgezogen!

Falls du nicht automatisch weitergeleitet wirst, klicke hier!

Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014

New York City - a concrete jungle of impressions

First of all I would like to say that I got help with finding a nice heading. I have a friend, who is totally in love with the city I´m going to post about, as I´m in love with Los Angeles. So who should better find a describing title as she did?! ;)

When I was in New York, I had a note book which I used as diary for my travels. So that I would never forget what I experienced.

For my trip to New York City I just wrote words to describe this amazing city. I would like to share these words with you:

My favorite skyline 
never ending, beautiful, rush, diversity, skyscraper,
lights, taxis, fun, fire escapes, impressing,
green places, incredible, Subway, Starbucks, sun,
having a cold, street map, sight-seeing, dogs, asphalt,


sun burn, wind, Aleica Keys, signs, Hudson River,
Flashmop, Sex and the City, tea, heights vs. depths, walking a lot,
amazing, magnificent, architecture, I love NY T-shirts,
How I met your mother

What would you add when you have to describe this city? Maybe you have already been there and can add some feelings or impressions? I´m looking forward to see your comments ;) If you are interested to read more about my trip in german: here is the post.

Love,
Anna